Ginger is not merely a spice for food – it has many health benefits when consumed. TYT made it’s ginger tea by extracting fresh native ginger, and it is made using natural ingredients, including ginger brown sugar from Bentong. Here’s why it is your #1 choice if it comes to Ginger Tea:
- It contains less sugar.
- It contains no preservatives.
- It contains no artificial colours.
- It contains no artificial flavouring.
Why is ginger used as an ingredient to make tea? This is because ginger is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Here are some of he many health benefits ginger provides:
1) It relieves colds and warms up the body
The anti-inflammatory gingerols and shaogals in ginger root can help to relieve a sore throat quickly, and they also kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. When the weather is cold, sipping some ginger tea helps you keep yourself warm.
2) It cures stomach gas and flatulence
While there are a wide variety of anti-gas products on the market, it’s always best to try the natural route first. Ginger tea is easy enough to make and has been proven effective at relieving gas. Drink a cup of ginger tea before you go to sleep to let it work its magic overnight while you’re sleeping. It should act to clear out your digestive system and neutralize the problem from inside.
3) It can relieve indigestion
Indigestion is characterized by recurrent pain and discomfort in the upper part of the stomach, and is caused by delayed emptying of the stomach. Interestingly, ginger has been shown to speed up emptying of the stomach in people with this condition. If ginger is consumed after a meal, it can reduce the time it took for the stomach to empty from 16 to 12 minutes.
4) It boosts the immune system
Ginger contains antioxidants that help to improve the immune system. Drinking a cup of ginger tea everyday can help you stay generally healthy. In addition to reducing the risk of strokes, ginger can keep your heart in good shape by minimizing the fat around your arteries.
5) It can lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels
Studies have shown that ginger can lower blood cholesterol and sugar level as effective as modern medicines.
6) Reduces risk of heart-related illnesses
Daily consumption of ginger can lower the risk of hypertension and heart diseases.
TYT Ginger Tea has also included other ingredients, namely Red Dates and Lemongrass to make it’s nutritional value even higher. Benefits as follows:
I) Nutritional Properties of Red Dates:
Red dates can:
- improve blood circulation,
- nourish blood to revitalize overall body wellness,
- stimulate the production of white blood cells, and
- protect the liver.
TYT Ginger Tea with Red dates is a good choice, especially for women during confinement period.
II) Nutritional Properties of Lemongrass:
- relieve nausea and stress,
- reduce respiratory problems, menstrual cramps, and body weight,
- help to combat migraines, motion sickness, blood clots, arthritis, and Alzheimer’s disease,
- improve appetite, and
- freshen your breath.
TYT will be selling Ginger Tea at Book Fest 2018. Details as follow:
- Date: 9 – 17 June 2018
- Time: 10am – 10pm
- Venue: Level 3 & Hall 6, KLCC
Be sure to visit TYT’s Facebook Page for more information! 😊