Introducing Labs and what we do…
Welcome to TYT Labs, where we work hard and our ideas work harder!
We’re a group of marketing people that helps TYT with their daily business decisions, including but not limited to financial, operational, and strategic analysis.
The team is highly visible throughout the organisation and serves as the key point of contact in areas of business performance and strategic insights and perspectives. Most importantly, we are passionate about helping TYT grow as a brand and expand its business to regions outside of Malaysia.
Are you ready to be part of us?
Location: Kuala Lumpur/Selangor
- An expert in online sales strategies?
- Familiar with the various platforms used for digital sales and website conversions (eg. Shopee, Lazada, & etc.)?
You will be managing our e-commerce platforms and marketplaces, executing ad campaigns on e-commerce platforms, social media platforms and search engines, ensuring the achievement of annual targets in terms of revenue and operating expenses, and researching and implementing suitable digital marketing strategies for each platform.
- Supervise the e-commerce department’s daily activities and workflow.
- Assign daily work directions, resolve problems, prepare schedules, set deadlines to ensure the timely completion of work, and disseminate policy to employees.
- Evaluate current procedures and practices for improvement and implementation.
- Collect data required for determining department activities and assist in the coordination of related activities with other departments to ensure efficiency.
- Report status of work in progress and problems encountered.
- Daily and weekly reports on e-commerce sales.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Diploma/Degree in E-commerce Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- A solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- A creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrives in matrix environments, and adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
Join us today!
Apply on our Google Form here.