Career In TYT
Welcome to TYT Labs, where we work hard and our ideas work harder!
We’re a group of marketing people that helps TYT with their daily business decisions, including but not limited to financial, operational, and strategic analysis.
The team is highly visible throughout the organisation and serves as the key point of contact in areas of business performance and strategic insights and perspectives.
Most importantly, we are passionate about helping TYT grow as a brand and expand its business to regions outside of Malaysia. Are you ready to be part of us?
- Up-to-date with trending topics and the latest marketing strategies and demands?
- Familiar with different types of copywriting in English: social media platforms, e-commerce, newsletters, websites, blog articles, and others?
Your responsibility includes the creative, analytical, commercial, and digital aspects of content creation, delivering impactful, cohesive, and engaging marketing campaigns, whilst also finding new, innovative ways to increase TYT’s online presence by means of marketing strategies and analytics. You will also be in charge of writing the creative copy for most of our marketing collateral such as for web, social media captions, blog posts, visual taglines, short copy, product descriptions, and the like.
- Develop a digital cross-platform content strategy that supports the business objectives and aligns with the brand values.
- Organise and structure strategic content on social media to increase traffic, viewership, and conversions
- Assist with planning projects and campaigns
- Create content that extends the reach of marketing campaigns with brand ideals using digital platforms
- Collaborate with designers and videographers on creating copy to produce content (weekly and campaign-based)
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Has a portfolio of published articles or social post captions
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years experience in Content Marketing or related fields
- Stays up-to-date with trending topics and the latest marketing strategies and demands
- Experienced with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress & Facebook)
- Familiar with the different cultures and needs of multiracial consumers in Malaysia
- Possesses impeccable English copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Able to multitask and work independently with good time-management skills
- Good understanding of SEO
- Has a keen eye for details
- Familiar with different types of copywriting in English and Chinese: social media platforms (FB, IG, LinkedIn etc.), e-commerce (eShop, Shopee etc.), newsletters, websites, blog articles, and others
- Able to create basic reports, insights, statistics
Bonus brownie points if you have these too!
- Graduated with a diploma/degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism, or relevant field
- Product-related experience (planning, launches, marketing etc.)
- Capable of CN and BM copywriting/translation/proofreading, and vice versa
- Able to converse and communicate in Mandarin Chinese